Friday, October 10, 2008

Pee Pee Tee Pee Really?


Now they really thought of everything!
I never even knew these existed until a friend gave us these Pee Pee Tee Pees as a gift. I guess it makes sense, but I didn't even know that there was a need for something like this. Of course, naive me - after my first shower-shot, I realized, these things are a must. It's pretty amazing how absorbant they are, and they save a diaper from being prematurely peed on.

Sometimes I get lazy, or am too rushed to put the tee pee on, but I do it at my own risk! 50-50 chance he gets you. But then my wife so observantly noticed that when he's about to shoot, his little thingy actually grows - that's a surefire sign that the tee pee is needed.

Toilet paper or tissue would do the trick as well, but these are more fun!

No comments:

 
Add to Technorati Favorites